[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: THANK YOU... December Review

  • From: "Carolyn" <marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <rightdogphoto@xxxxxxxxx>, "DaList" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2007 21:21:06 -0800

I agree with you Ruth.
I love the back cover of Lew and his Grandson ....what a truly GREAT picture
and back cover!!!
and I love the front cover also.   BOTH really great ideas for Lew and Susan.
I also love the memorial page of our BOOKER.
We just got the Review today and we just want to thank everyone who cared
enough to contribute
to our BOOKER's memorial page.    We will love and treasure the memories
forever.
THANKS SO MUCH to all of you!!
A special thanks to Nancy Hubbell and her generosity with her talent.
Frank & Carolyn  and Doris and Sandy Moore.......we were owned and loved by
BOOKER.

 marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx