[ SHOWGSD-L ] THANK YOU CANDIDATES!

  • From: BAERENTATZE312@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 2 Sep 2010 08:16:20 EDT

Thank you to those GSDCA candidates who participated in the on-line
questionnaire, a very informational tool to give the membership the opportunity
make an educated choice in the upcoming election.   Also, thanks to Diane
for putting together 15 pertinent and thought provoking questions for our
candidates.    Below is the announcement from Diane with permission to
crosspost.
Regards,
Pat
P.S. To our friends on the east coast, please keep yourselves and your
animals safe.   Your are in our prayers.
---
Once again, the time to elect GSDCA Officers and Directors is approaching
and it is incumbent upon ALL GSDCA members to use their votes wisely.
Permission has been given by the administrators of this list to have a
Candidates
Page on the gsdshowlist's web site; thank you Tom Langlitz for putting
together the web pages in under 24 hours.

A comprehensive and identical set of fifteen specific questions was sent to
D.D. Ardoin, â??Bartâ?? Bartley, Joe Beccia, Frank Fasano, LaMar Frederick,
Laura Gilbert, Nadine Grady, Nancy Harper-Mulvaney, Fred Migliore, Carol
Moore, James Moses and Pam O'Dell and they were given a specific amount of time
in which to answer.   We feel that it is necessary to post all responses at
the same time because it precludes any one candidates from basing his or her
answers upon the responses of another.   This is a time for candid, honest
and factual statements by those who wish to govern the GSDCA.

Other GSD lists will be sent an announcement to invite their members to
view this page.   I will personally send this invitation to SHOWGSD-L, CHGSD
and the GSDShowcase.   If any of you are on other GSD lists, I urge you to
cross post this post.

The specific address of the candidates page is:
 _http://www.gsdshowlist.org/2010-gsdcacandidates.html_
(http://www.gsdshowlist.org/2010-gsdcacandidates.html)

PERMISSION GIVEN TO CROSSPOST
Thank you,