[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: TESTING , SHOWS and FUND RAISING

  • From: Stormy Hope <Stormy435@xxxxxxx>
  • To: grnram415@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 3 Jul 2010 10:54:29 -0700

Put out a questionnaire before a vet commits.  If enough people showed
interest (by agreeing that they would attend the event), then talk to
the vets.  If there was a sign up at a prospective vet's office or at
pet supply stores. the public could be informed.  Many local
newspapers will put in a notice for free for a non-profit.  There are
ways to build the numbers.

Storm