[ SHOWGSD-L ] TDI Testing: MI 7/22/08

  • From: diwri@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2008 16:09:40 +0000

The May speakers at the Battle Creek KC meeting were from Therapy Dog
International.
I asked the tester to let me know when she was having a test. You can pass this
along to
anyone you think may be interested.

Diane Wright
& HC Jack

I am letting you know that I am going to have a testing on Tuesday July 22nd at
6pm.
The test will be held at my training center.  If you could spread the word and
let the
others in your club know about it, that would be great.  If anyone does want to
sign up,
have them e-mail me and I will give them directions.  Thanks for your help in
this matter.

Gail Haba TDI evaluator
517-563-8812
10551 Luttenton Rd