[ SHOWGSD-L ] TAmpa Bay Entries

  • From: "glenwood" <glenwood@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "showgsd-l" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Feb 2010 23:24:41 -0500

Entries still being taken.
We would like to invite everyone to join us for our Spring Shows in Tampa.  Yes
Tampa, we have a new site which is much superior and in Tampa Florida.  We are
having shows March 6  and March 7.  Our new Show Site is in Tampa at the Mary
Help of Christians Complex off I4 and I 75 in Tampa.  We have the Soccer Field
for the Show and temperament test plus Motor homes, self contained,may park
overnight. Lots of shade all day on side of field.  .
Saturday March 6 Conformation.  Johanna Rand in Morning Show and Johanna with
Laura Gilbert in the afternoon for the GSDCA Temperament Test.

Sunday March 7 Conformation.  Tom Draheim

We have a PDF premium list available for email or you can request a paper entry
.

Since closing date is coming we are ready to take entries by overnight, email
or Fax. entries on time etc.

Need more information, you can email or call 352 799-1181

From the sunny Nature Coast of Florida
Sue and Glenn Sherwood
Email glenwood@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx