[ SHOWGSD-L ] TACORA BRAGS-OHIO

  • From: "Lisa Carroll" <tacoragsd@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Jun 2010 12:38:06 -0400

Where do I start!!!! TACORA WINS

What a weekend in OHIO. I will start with a MAJOR win for AMBER'S MIDNIGHT
OF BEN-JO, aka BO BO.  Out of Ch. KARIZMA'S NICARAGUA X AMBERS HOT  TODDY.
Thank you Barbara Amidon for breeding this magnificent boy.

Thank you Ben & Joan McGovern for allowing us to take Bo Bo to the top!

Thank you Linda Bankhead for taking our Boy to the top, he has his majors
and just need 3 points. And Thank you JUDGE VICKI ROYE for allowing us to
rest on the high cloud!!!

Watch for B0 babies, we have a couple of superstars coming up!

 TACORAS BEST PUPPY!!   TACORAS VANCOUVERS GOLD aka Vannnnnnaaa squeak
squeak!!! WOW What can I say (4 BPs IN A MONTH) our own home grown baby
girl. Thank you JUDGE EVAN L. GINSBURG for putting up our baby girl Vanna.
And all your kind words!

Thank you JUDGE JON BEMONT, 4 shows in one week end, and Vanna said "one
more time" I will show you my stuff, and you saw it! In a very hot 90
degrees!!!!

Linda Bankhead no words can even begin to convey our feelings. You are our
cloud 9!

TACORA is shouting from the mountain tops here in Tennessee.

Watch for all our show pups, Tacora has been blessed this year!

And as always our biggest Thank You is to GOD!

Wayne and Lisa Carroll Walker

Tacora Shepherds

Knoxville Tennessee

http://TACORAGSD.COM