[ SHOWGSD-L ] T & T response --

  • From: "Norma Ramey" <gsdramey@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2007 14:20:10 -0600

Hi, the Thisa & Thata words from the REAL Norma were, as usual, interesting
with some superb bits and pieces.   My take, as usual --
#1 & 2  Ah, Florida    celebrations for ALL - except the Dolphins; but I won't
go there.
I'm sure everyone knows why too!!    The shows there were great and so much
more interesting for us homebodies lovin' Da List for the info.
Oh, on weather --- my office ladies in Penna. mentioned today in a report that
"flurries" had begun and were spreading off to N.Y.  So, Norma, keep warm.
Snuggle up to a GSD!!!
#3  Oh, I knew the Robinsons personally, very nice folks with dedication and
splendid GSDs.  I lived right there near V.F.     Another kennel in that area
had been well known and - personally assisted by me with their wonderful
Dobermans ---   until they involved themselves with other breeds etc. ===
long story ---  KIMBERTAL.
#4   Oh, I also must close as I'm gong to head out to get my grand daughter
from school soon.   Nice to be needed and available to family.
Norma    no   L    a couple critters in the city