[ SHOWGSD-L ] Syracuse shows?

  • From: Kizwiz@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2006 01:52:10 EST

mkmagu@xxxxxxxxx
Hi Everyone
I know this is a long shot but I'm trying to find
someone that is going to the Syracruse shows this
weekend and would be willing to take along 2 Corgies
to be delivered to Pat Dechick. The owner who was
showing them has injured her back to the point she can
no longer care for the dogs. They need to get back to
the breeder in Ohio ASAP. It's 1 male & 1 female
approx 9-10 months of age, they are currently in
Portland ME area and will work to get them where they
need to be for the ride to Syracruse. If you know of
anyone that might be able to help please feel free to
forward this along or email me.
Thanks
Mary Maguire