[ SHOWGSD-L ] Symmetrical Lupoid Onychodystrophy

  • From: "Diane Roberts" <dianeroberts.gsd@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 08 Feb 2007 19:48:56 -0500

This was sent to me by one of my rescue friends.  Does anyone have any
information on the problem this girls GSD has.  I do not know where she is
located or anything about the GSD.

Diane Roberts

Majestic German Shepherds (puppies available)
Tampa Bay German Shepherd Rescue
 <http://www.tampabaygsdrescue.org/> www.tampabaygsdrescue.org
American German Shepherd Rescue Assoc, Inc
 <http://www.agsra.com/> www.agsra.com
11904 Mc Mullen Loop
Riverview,  FL 33569
Phone & Fax 813-671-2913