[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Syd Mailberg ad for the Review

  • From: EDEN HALL <gsdhallmark@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <cleary1414@xxxxxxxxxxx>, showgsd-l <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Aug 2010 12:43:29 -0700

As Syd's daughter, I can say she would be fairly upset to have people feel
there were any issues surrounding this.  I am so grateful that Ginger is
honoring her with just her intention.  Our family is sincerely heartened and
grateful.  Mom, however, would not want anyone to do anything they didn't want
to do.  Ginger, please let me know how much you need and I will, in our
family's name, fill any shortfall help to support your efforts.  I have been a
little distracted to notice this has been happening - I am so sorry Ginger.

Please, let's be in touch and Jim & I will donate to both Safe Haven and her
memorial.

Edie

Hallmark German Shepherds Top American And German Lines
www.gsdhallmark.com