[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Swimmers again

  • From: Windwalkergsds@xxxxxx
  • To: DstnGSD1@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 30 May 2007 23:52:33 EDT

In a message dated 5/30/2007 8:13:23 PM Mountain Daylight Time,
DstnGSD1@xxxxxxx writes:
> when I learn how to search the
> archives I will (cyber Cretan). Any help will be greatly appreciated.
LOL...I love that..."cyber Cretan"...that would be moi also.
    What to do for the swimmer...
       IMMEDIATELY, if not sooner, get some 1-inch masking tape and tape his
two elbows together.  Wind the tape around both elbows, making them meet in
the center under his chest.  You'll have to watch to make sure he gets enough
nursing, but correction comes very quickly this way.  You should notice a
difference in just a couple of days.
       Be sure not to use anything but the tan masking tape....adhesive tape
is too painful to take off.  You can easily change the masking tape as needed.
       Good luck, and let us know how it goes.
Jamie