[ SHOWGSD-L ] Swimmers again

  • From: DstnGSD1@xxxxxxx
  • To: Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 30 May 2007 21:58:29 EDT

Hi list! Once again I come to you with a problem. I have a two week old
litter and I have a swimmer. We have always kept our babies on blankets. I had
lot of left over carpet and put the pups on it Now I have a swimmer. The baby
seems to be using his hind legs OK but he has the classic flat chest. we have
 been handling him more than usual and pulling in his front legs. I know this
has  been discussed frequently by the list and when I learn how to search the
 archives I will (cyber Cretan). Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanx
Jim