[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Sweater Weather

  • From: Amy Greenhut <genoaktortoise@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: texasgsds@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 18 Jul 2009 00:51:57 +0000 (UTC)

It is definitely cool here near Detroit. I just closed the window in the room
where the three day old puppies are. It is going to be in the low fifties
tonight. The high tomorrow is only in the mid sixties.

Amy Greenhut
Justrock German Shepherds
Gen Oak Leopard Tortoises &  Tortoise Rescue
Behold The Turtle,  He Makes Progress Only When He Sticks His Neck Out
A Quote By James B. Conant