[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Suzanne Kinman

  • From: "Nancy Harper" <nancy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <Tindrock1@xxxxxxx>, <Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2011 13:04:47 -0500

Cheryl and Kim.
Thanks so much for your lovely messages.  Suzanne is proud.
Nancy

Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2011 22:25:32 -0500
Subject: One  more post about Suzanne
From: Kim McNamara  <klite3gsd@xxxxxxxxx>
The memorial service for Suzanne Kinman was  lovely today.  The amount of
people there showed how much everyone cared  for her.  She was described as
friend with a capital F.  That she  was.  I am heartbroken that her name
will
be read by Bart at the  National and Gary will ring the bell.  Or is it the
other way  around?  Whatever - we have lost a Friend and a family member,
and
I  wish we would all treat one another like family and understand that
there
might not be a tomorrow to tell them how much we care for them.   And when
it
comes right down to it, I don't care where the National is - I  only care
that my family will gather there with me and we will celebrate our  dogs and
our love for them and each  other.
Peace.
Kim

Each Author is responsible for the content of his/her post.  This group and
its administrators are not responsible for the comments or opinions
expressed in any post.

14:34:00