[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Suspicious puppy calls

  • From: edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: brittaleahnasa@xxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Oct 2011 16:49:39 +0000 (UTC)

within the past month I have received three operator assisted calls...all out
of state...the operator translates the call to me saying that the person on the
other end is hearing impaired...the person who claims to be impaired wants me
to send him/her my email address, pictures etc.....each time I have politely
responded that I do not ship dogs......told my wife this must be some kind of
scam...anyone else have this happen?...Ed