[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Suspicious puppy calls

  • From: InquestGSD@xxxxxxx
  • To: edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxx, frontiergsd@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 7 Oct 2011 19:03:53 -0400 (EDT)

Ed......I am sure you remember Buster and TJ.......Buster actually trained
in Sch, and did better than all the german fans expected....LOL.....they
could  do the work.  TJ was a nice surprise, he got it, and he got it quick.

I will put money on Dexter being able to do the work.

The part that most people miss is the training.  Not all dogs are  suitable
for training for all different types of work.  Most dogs never get  beyond
basic training.

I like to push my dogs, and they learn to hold and to off just because I
want to know they can do it.

On a different note, the GSD's we come across at the local shelters are 99%
 of the time from german lines....too high strung for the regular Joe.

* Ileana  *
Inquest GSD's, Home of :
3x Sel EX AM CH & 2x Sel CAN CH Karizma's  Cacique of Inquest TC, aka DEXTER
Kaleef's Expensive Date (major pointed) aka  JACKIE

In a message dated 10/7/2011 3:46:31 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

I stand  corrected...most conformation dogs would be great as on the street
police  dogs..............lol.....I love America.......lol..I'm on the
phone right now  with OPD..Oakland Police Dept...and I'll donate any of my four

dogs..........thanks for setting me straight!!!!...lol....when pigs fly...
FB