[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Suspicious puppy calls

  • From: frontiergsd@xxxxxxx
  • To: grnram415@xxxxxxx, edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxx, Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 7 Oct 2011 12:27:30 -0700 (PDT)

Totally disagree.  I know of many that I would have loved to have with me as an
officer.  My Cassie who's whole family I would have used.  Out of a Am. Sel Can
GVx and a Am GV Can GV - sister is a GVX, brother Can. GV.  Cassie has a bunch
of titles too as does the rest of her family.
Cassie was tested in Sch by the now breed warden and he wished he had her for
breeding and showing in the German ring.

Our R-Man son would have been phenomenal!  My Woodside boy certainly would be a
candidate for police work.  One of my officer friends wants him in their car
now
without training. :)  Indy has a tendency to 'Look up' which is hard to train
dogs to do for searching buildings.  He 'Holds' people in place when they
aren't
supposed to be where they are - you should have seen the face of the meter
reader.  Indy didn't 'go after' just 'Held' him in place.  My friend said he
had
to get rid of his 'HIGH DRIVE' dog because he was so 'UP' he couldn't tell the
difference some times.

These are all different lines and BEAUTIFUL.  There is no doubt in my mind
these
animals are strong, tough, and VERY SMART!  YES even from the 'weakling' show
lines there are a lot of these animals that could make it.

Alycia