[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Suspended

  • From: "Paula Cooke" <pcooke212@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 4 Nov 2009 03:11:33 GMT

Back in 1980, you showed me a beautiful film of Ch. Caraland's Clancy moving,
full suspension, great shoulder opening.  Watching him move like that, and his
great pigment/color and type, made me try to breed my blonde, 1/2 German, Lance
daughter, Derra von Liebestraum, to him.  She was going on 9 years of age and
Jack warned me that Clancy might be shooting blanks, so, we got nothing.  But
it sure was worth the try.  As a big plus, I got to meet one of the most
ethical, open, candid, pillars of the breed one could want to know.  I doubt if
Jack remembers, but, this newbee to California back then, will never forget!!

Hope you can save some of those old films to dvd.  History has much to teach us
all.

Paula, 346 days and counting