[ SHOWGSD-L ] Suspended

  • From: ELG440@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 3 Nov 2009 19:43:38 EST

In a message dated 11/3/09 4:09:05 PM Pacific Standard Time, bedkar@xxxxx
writes:
I have a  picture of a Cardigan Welsh Corgi suspended,

I used to have a slow motion tape of Ghengis.  If anyone ever saw  that,
and a few of us did, you will never wonder what movement should be.   I still
hope to find it some day. I have gone through my tapes at least three
times, but I haven't given up yet.

Phil Friedberg gave it to me on film and I had it put on tape. Now I want
to find it and put it on disc.

Evan  Ginsburg
Asgard German Shepherds
http://www.asgardgsd.com/