[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Surrender of 39 GSD

  • From: Pinehillgsds@xxxxxxx
  • To: fmurch@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2014 11:42:27 -0500 (EST)

Huh...I just read what Jackie posted and what the president of the
organization is saying is really contradictory to what I see on the list:

http://m.registerstar.com/mobile/news/article_4ec2577a-9471-11e3-8c19-0019bb
2963f4.html

There's an e-mail at the bottom should anyone want to contact the  reporter.

The friend of the gal who surrendered dogs said that she (the friend) bred
rabbits, not the lady who owned the dogs.
In the first video from a few days ago, yes, the property was fenced.

I did google the gal when it first broke and she is/was active in showing,
most recently WDA stuff.

It'll be interesting to see how it shakes out.

I agree w/ Ileana...it pays to know where you dogs are going and who you
lease and/or co-own with and verify, verify, verify and then keep close
tabs.  Not everything is how you'd imagine.  Have seen more than my  share of
things and nothing surprises me anymore, and when I have expressed  concerns
of "over-dogged" or too much to care for responsibly, I get the  slippery
slope argument.

Sad, all around.

Kathy, member GSDCA, DVGSDC
Celebrating generations  of Dual Titled TC'd Champions
visit http://www.pinehillgsds.com/

In a message dated 2/14/2014 10:59:07 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
fmurch@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

Hi,
I  just read the article that Jackie posted and what is being said about
the  rescue is ridiculous. First, I would love to know when this woman showed
dogs  at Westminster? I live in the northeast and I have never heard of her,
or seen  her name in a Show Catalog  and I am sure other active GSD folks
up her  way have never heard of her either. 2nd the idiot friend of hers who
made the  remark about the crates, saying she breds rabbits and their crates
get dirty  in winter is another jackass. Rabbit hutches or crates have a
drop floor, so  urine and poop run out keeping it away from the rabbit. My
house rabbit had  this type of crate for easy cleaning. Apparently the
properties this person  occupied where not fenced were the dogs could go out to
relieve themselves and  she did not bother to clean the crates. If you cannot
take care of them, do  not have them and I am sorry if you have to rent
another property to hoard  dogs, something is very wrong.

I will also say as I have said earlier,  Charlene is one of the most caring
people I know and she will make sure that  these animals only receive the
best care. Instead of posting things like this,  ask the folks who are
helping with the rescue and not rely on the crap written  in the little local
paper.

Cathy
Kelstar

fmurch@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
EarthLink  Revolves Around  You.

POST  is Copyrighted 2014.  All material remains the property of the

expressed in any post.

http://showgsd.org/mail.html

http://showgsd.org/mail.html