[ SHOWGSD-L ] Sure it hurts

  • From: ELG440@xxxxxxx
  • To: utter227@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, stormygsd@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2007 18:45:57 EDT

In a message dated 7/13/07 2:42:36 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
utter227@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
She,  like many other "handicapped" give so
much and teach so much.     We can learn much from them and they are
much stronger of character than  most of us.

My father had muscular dystrophy.

My sister has three sons with Muscular Dystrophy. Well, only  two now.

This is a topic of personal passion for me, but we do need to  realize that
attacks are not necessary, we see the pain without it.

Evan_  Asgard German Shepherds_ (http://www.asgardgsd.com/)
http://www.asgardgsd.com/
Where Type  Movement and Temperament come together