[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Sure Is Slow!

  • From: "Norma Ramey" <gsdramey@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <victorysbullseye@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <murk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2008 13:55:34 -0500

Listers -- MO -- I just thought of something that I know isn't going to
happen ---
according to the post below --  BUT --- Ending her posts, she has "The
Legacy
Continues"!!   How about a making special  ONE TIME HISTORY MAKING
THINGY -----------    Get everyone gathered together and care for this very
pregnant bitch AT THE NATIONAL --- YIKES --- whatta thought!!!!   Due
to the very unpredictability of "nature and most especially BIRTHING"!!  I
do
know this wouldn't be very nice for Mo's "Mom to be"    I know I am NOT
normal and thinking of ab normal  stuff is what I guess makes me NOT norma!
If we could have thought of it ahead of time and planned for this SPECIAL
DELIVERY it'd really BE HISTORY ---  Ok Ok, I'll geaux and lurk a little.
Norma no L