[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Support of GSD by Design

  • From: ANN SCHULTZ <edangsd@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: InquestGSD@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 9 Nov 2007 08:37:53 -0800 (PST)

I have never had a handler tell me when to put an ad in or what to put in it
and I have used a lot of handlers over the years. The ads are solely my
decision. Ann
InquestGSD@xxxxxxx wrote:  The most ludicrous thing is to hear handlers telling
their clients where
they can and can not advertise.
Every savvy handler I've ever known wants their picture with their winning
out there. That's the whole point!!

Unless the handlers are paying for the darn ads, they sure don't get to tell
me where I place the ads. That's just silly. Who is in charge????? Some
things are just upside down.

Ileana

Ann
                                      Home of Sel # 6 Ch Maxwell, Sel Ex Ch
Gilley and #1  Dam Muggles - owner/breeder of 64 champions and 18 ROMs