[ SHOWGSD-L ] Support Juniors Revised Addition!!!!

  • From: missjrhandlergsd@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, Germanshepherds4Show@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 17 Mar 2007 03:45:57 -0400

so its at the point where the more expensive items are left on the list. There
some items that can be bought by singles like the flees blankets Sally Hayden
(thanks for the whole sale price and embroydering them) each one is 10 dollars
a peice.

Towels- price varies
GSDCA pin with American flag - (for one $12) $240
Portable Bowl/ bowl- $20
Flees Blankets- (for one $10) $150
dog bone- $36
GSD Toy- (for one apprx $6.45 ) $130

at this moment thats all that we have left if anyone has any more ideas of what
else to put in these bags please let me know asap.

Melissa
Check Out the new free AIM(R) Mail -- 2 GB of storage and industry-leading spam
and email virus protection.