[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Supplement question

  • From: showgsd <showgsd@xxxxxxx>
  • To: texasgsds@xxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 01 Jul 2009 12:36:31 -0700

On Jun 30, 2009, at 6:49:46 PM, "Diane Brantley" <texasgsds@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

 prebiotics,
All my dogs get a form of proboiotics.....either yogurt and/or Digestive
Enhancer from Nature's Farmacy.  Puppies get it as soon as they are weaned.
From the time they are born until weaned, they get probiotics in the form of
drops.

Kay Springer
www.showboatgsd.com
Home of Multi BISS & Multi Group Winning
Ch. Rohan's Reward TC, CGC, HT, CD, RE,CHIC
"Strider" - see his puppies on my  website