[ SHOWGSD-L ] Super Weekend Minnesota Brags

  • From: JJogra@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2005 00:09:30 EDT

I just arrived in Miami from the Minnesota Futurity Weekend ...and what a
weekend!!!

I am thrilled to announce that new Champion and Reserve Best In Futurity
Lidenhill's Voddo Drums...aka Tom-Tom has now found a new home in the South. I
want to deeply thank MIke and Sheila Metz for a once-in- a-lifetime
opportunity. Tom-Tom is now owned by Manny Campo and myself with Mike and
Sheila  Metz
as his co-owners. You can imagine the thrill that Manny and I received this
weekend when, not only did we see him go Reserve BIF at one of the largest
Futurities in the country but also saw him take a 5 point major by going
WD...to
finish his Championship at the tender age of 14 months.

Tom-Tom will be residing Minnesota for awhile before he takes a trip to the
South.

I want to thank Bob Slay for his Futurity win and Danny Dwier for the 5
point major. I want to thank Scott Yergin for making all of this
possible....his
friendship, guidance and showing.

I once again thank Mike and Sheila Metz for the opportunity to co-own  Tom-Tom

Thanks to all at ringside for your support and encouragement.

I found the folks in the area to be one of the most hospitable that I have
had the pleasure of meeting........boy, you guys like to bake a whole  lot!

Getting sleepy in Miami.......

Joey Perez-Gurri