[ SHOWGSD-L ] Super Hot Weekend Brags

  • From: daphedon@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: showlist <Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Jun 2015 00:33:41 +0000 (UTC)

It is with extreme happiness that our girl, GCH. Amber's Material Girl V. Carma
won BOB, BOB Owner Handler, Group 3 in Herding Group, and Group 2 in Owner
Handler Herding Group under Sandra Wolfskill on Saturday at Bryn Mawr KC  in
PA.. The next day at the second Bryn Mawr KC, Mira won BOB and Group 3 in the
Herding Group! There was no Owner Handler competition on Sunday.  Sunday's
judge was P. Levi Marsman.  We are over the moon.  Andrew did a terrific job
handling her.  Mira was such a trouper in the extreme heat.  Andrew too!  Me-
not so much.  I had to wear Mira's towel on my head.  Thank you so much to the
judges and our friends at the show.

Dara and Andrew Conklin and Barbara Amidon