[ SHOWGSD-L ] Sunshine from Florida to Texas

  • From: "Tom Elkins" <firethorntemplete@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Show GSD List" <Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 10 Apr 2010 17:50:07 -0500

We just got a call from Deb Atkinson and Michael Sherman in Florida to let us
know that our 9-12 boy Firethorn Temple's Hatchet went Best Puppy at the a.m.
show in Fort Myers under Danny Dwier, and in the afternoon show under Amy
Safdir he went Best Puppy and Winners Dog for a three point major. So our
Bailey/Hayley pups are off to a good start: Hatchet and Hammer both have
points. Each also has several Best Puppy wins, and sister Selena  has several
Best Puppy Wins as well. Great thanks to the judges and to Michael and Deb.
tom elkins
www.firethorntemple.com