[ SHOWGSD-L ] Sunny Florida show???

  • From: Barbara Amidon <amidon481@xxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2011 20:09:27 GMT

Just got home from Judging the Orlando Specialty show..Saw so many friends and
old timers it was nice..Everyone was down..Weather was great until my show
UGH..It rained and poured I wouldnt have minded BUT the LIghtning really scared
me..The entry fell because of poor weaher up north.Big time snow. Had excellant
qualtiy ..Had to Judge who looked good in these conditions..Loved my winners
dog and also the bitch..Had 2 lovely specials unfortunately my bitch did not
like the conditions of the rain so she went Best opposite on another day it
might have been different one is a Grand Victor one Victrix..So not so
shabby..Understood someone said I Judged fast didnt like what I did TOOOOO bad
I do not want to be electrocuted..It was poor conditions to say the least..Yes
it is hard with all the sore losers you can only Judge as you see them..This is
a great circuit and location I hope you all come down next year..Many thanks to
Sheila Lieberman who drove me up and back..This show only cost me $75 for the
privelege..Barbara Amidon