[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Sunny California, who are we kidding?

  • From: Rbuffdogs@xxxxxxx
  • To: billgsd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, GrnRam415@xxxxxxx, Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2006 01:27:22 EST

In a message dated 3/12/2006 10:13:05 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
billgsd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
Took my  son to a highschool Volleyball tournament on Saturday in Aptos,
Ca(the beach),  only to find snow where there is normally sand. Very strange.
Needless to say  the local Starbucks had a line out the door as people were
trying
to get a  warm beverage to "defrost". >>>>>>

Bill

Hi Bill,
The weather has been....bizarre to say the least.  After the record  rains of
last year, I thought we had seen it all, but wrong.  We are still  being
poured on.  There was  ICE on the water buckets this morning,  and going from
here
to Victor valley through the treacherous pass.....
fo' get about it.  Our van is not outfitted for this  frozen weather, and the
risk to life and limb....NOT worth  it.  Anyone knows that has driven the I
-15 on a GOOD day, knows  it can be scary with the semi trucks and the hills
and speeds....aaaack....now  add wild weather.  Our clients , to their mutual
wisdom , said " Thank you,  but no"   and we stayed home...cold, rainy ,
cloudy,
icky.
I feel terrible for the judges that had to be there, and our profound
apologies for not being able to make the trip.  In their infinite wisdom, I  am
sure
they would totally understand.

Stay warm
Kathy in "sunny" So  Ca

WEBSITE UPDATED: Mar 12, 2006~ PUPDATED PICS!

_http://www.victorygermanshepherds.com_
(http://www.victorygermanshepherds.com/)
VICTORY GSDs, There Is Something In A  Name