[ SHOWGSD-L ] Sundy in California

  • From: ELG440@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 20 Apr 2008 18:00:40 EDT

Another day, another dog show.  It is warmer today, and here we are in
Encino, at a great park, early on a Sunday. Jack Newton is helping set up, and
Judy Goffstein is setting out silver bowls. Sam Isreal is helping set up
chairs,
and I see that people are starting to arrive.

Twyla is here and Donna came to the show. We stopped at Jerry's Deli so I
got a begal with lox and cream cheese. Since it is Passover, I felt a need to
establish my Jewishness, one time a year.  Teti is talking to Darlene
Ghebleri, and Bob and Gene Pico helped me set up my "one man tent, easy open
one
person only needed."  I see that Kim Schooley is here, they left without
having
dinner with us last night. I think it was Erin, she never did like eating  with
me.  I think it is an Arizona/California thing.  Erin is here now  laughing,
which is most of what she does all the time.  Richard and Liz  Sottile are
here early and I shared a begal with her, so that Richard wouldn't  eat it.

Paula just came by with kibble on a lead and is over talking to The Guz.
Rich Haase is wearing a bright red shirt with a yellow tie, a good combination
for a dog show.  I see that Bob Freeny is here now, and he wasn't there
yesterday.  They have the catalogs out, and Bob Ghigleri is getting ready  to
judge
the sweepstake.  He got a good entry, 14.  Interesting.   Liz showed up and
dragged Robert, they must be taking a day off from the kitchen  remodeling.
Charlona came by and is setting up next to Amy and her munchin. I  see Bill
Basu
out running by himself, and he isn't limping. Judy Goffstein is  talking to us,
and we all miss Pat Brown, who is in the front of the  catalog.

Ken Tank and Kathy are back with Hunter, and so it looks like a dog show
now.  Richard Sottile is over talking to Jack Newton, and Sharon and Mike
Avery
are back to take pictures. They take some candid shots that are great.  They
took one of Stacy and Barbara, (they are here today,) that has Tom Brown
talking to them both. It is a great shot.  Joe Mazel is her just got here,  and

Tom and Vivia just got here, and are setting up.  Thurmond is  back and that
was
a great win for him yesterday.  Karen left Bret at home  to do the work. I
gave him two books, one by Lee Childs and the other by Andrew  Vachss.  Those
might just ruin him if he reads them. We will have to watch  Karen to see if
she
gets him out to another dog show.

JR just came bt to talk to us, and he was working with Patron last night to
stop him from cutting corners. We will see if it makes a difference. Paul
Mazzone is here now with a lead in his hand, but no dog yet.  Thurmond just
showed me a picture of his bitch from yesterday, what a beautifull girl. The
Guz
came by and said we are only about three miles from his home.

PUPPY SWEEPSTAKES
JUST BOB GHIGLERI

IT'S SHOW TIME

JUDGE FRAN FORD

6-9 PUPPY DOGS

1.   MAR HAVEN'S ACE OF SPADES Breeder Carolyn Martello Sire Ch  Karizma's
Nicaragua Dam Mar Haven's Southern Nights owner Carolyn Martello

2.   YASKO VOM FLEISCHERHEIM Breeder William Fleischer Sire Zamp  Vom
Thermodos Dam Uma Vom Jurgen Haus Owner Paul Mazzone

9-12 PUPPY DOGS

1.   KALEEF'S SEATLE SLEW CAMPEON Breeder Jose Kglesias Sire Ch  Kaleef's
American Cowboy Dam Ch Sajela's Soledad O'Brien Kenly Owner Robert  & Carol
Jaggers

2.   KAYWIND DEBONAIR DIONNSYS Breeder Gale A. Taylor &  Charlen Kay Taylor
Sire Ch Aramist's Zllion Dollar Guy Dam Zoni's Aura Aglitter  V KayWind TC
Owner Gale A. Taylor & Charlen Kay Taylor

12-18 DOGS

1.   MARINER' WHISKY RIVER Breeder Joyce Shelp & Debra  Freidberg Sire Ch
Talimars Top Shelf Tebe Nobe, HT Dam Cgh Mariner's Aria D'Arte  Owner Debra
Kaser
& Joyce Shelp

2.   LEALYNN'S JOVON HERITAJ STRYKER Breeder Liz Leschhorn &  M. Kaeser Sire
Ch Kenlyn's Aires of HiCliff Dam Lealynn's Mar-Cia's Cher Owner  Suzanne
Muldoon

3.   BACKACHERS WHALEN V JERICHO Breeder Richard &  Elizabeth Sottile & Dick
& Jean Whalen Sire Ch Backachers Chancellor V  Almar Dam Jericho's Me Me of
Backachers Owners R & E Sottile & D. &  J. Whalen

4.  KARILYNNE'S MIDNIGHT EXPRESS CGC Breeder Marie Bevacqua &  Jacqueline M.
Simon Sire ch Lorien's Late night Dam Hera of Sunny Bee Owner  Ricdhard B &
Susan H Koch

NOVICE DOGS

1.. GHENGIS VON ZONI Breeder Paul Mazzone Sire Gello Von Lera Dam zoni's
What A Sweetie Owner robert Ryan

OPEN DOGS
WINNER'S DOG
THREE POINTS
NEW CHAMPION

1.  LORIENâ??S PATRON Breeder Twyla Miner Georgette Lilley Agnes Fuchs  Sire Ch
TR's Antonoio Dam Ch Geor-Jan Lorien's Ice Castles Owenr Twyla Miner
Georgette Lilley Agnes Fuchs

RESERVE WINNER'S DOG

2.   STONEHEDGE'S JAG Breeder Pattricia McBride & James  Girtatos Sire Ch
Sirus Park's Worth The Trip Dam Ch Stonehedge Victoria Owner J.  Girtatos & L.
Parkhurst & K & K Tank

3.   MARINER'S BLACK ANGUS Breeder debra kaser joyce shelp &  Cathleen
Bennett Sire Utopia's Smooth As Ice Dam Ch Mariener's Aria D'Arte Owner  Debra
Kaser
& Joyce Shelp

4.   CROSS TIMBERS SAN FRANCISGOGH Breeder Nanci Nellis &  Erin Nellis Sire
Ch Cross Timbers Van Gogh HIC Dan Jerr-Wen's Wind Chill Owner  Nanci Nellis &
Erin Nellis

9-12 PUPPY BITCHES
BEST PUPPY

1.   MARINER'S REASON OF SHADOW ACRES Breeder Debra Kaser Joyce  Shelp, cindy
Tellefsen & Sheryl Brockett Sire Ch Kenlyn' Sries V HiCliff Dam  Ch Mariner's
Jenny From The Bloxk Owners Debra Kaser, Joyce Shelp, Cindy  Tellefsen &
Sheryl Brockett

2.   KAYWIND'S ENCHANTING ECHO Breeder Gale A. Taylor &  Charlen Kay Taylor
Sire Ch Aramist's Zillion Dollar Guy Dam Zoni's Aura  Aglitter, TC Owner Gale
A. Taylor & Charlen Kay Taylor

12.-18 BITCHES

1.   DONNA OF LOU-RO Breeder Louis Christina Sire Ch Marguis'  Stealing The
Show Dam Ch Lace of Lou-Ro Owner Samuel Israel &Lou  Christina

2.    HICKORYHILL'S MAGIC MARKER Breeder Steve &  Christine Granger Sire ch
Hickoryhill's GQ Dam Langeneau's Leyla of Stone Way  Owner Dave Lasater

3.   BACKACHERS LOLA OF DEKEVONY Breeder R & E Sottile &  D. & J Newsom Sire
Backachers Gambino Dam PimaLan's Charismatic Owenr George  Alteparmakian,
R . Sotille D & J Newsom

4.   NIKE CLAYFIELD PALAADIN JULIET Breeder Sharlonna NcGaha, Dr.  Gloria
Rice, Debra Kaser, Joyce Shelp Sire Ch Nike Clayfield Casanova, HT, PT,  HCT,
JHD, CGC, TDC Dam Mariner's Diva D'Arte Owenr Sharlonna McGaha, Dr. Gloria  S.
Rice, Debra Kaser, Joyce Shelp
2.

BRED BY BITCHES

1.   FLUSTANZ SENSATION OF VICTORY Breeder Ken & Katherine  Tank & Lorraine
Cohen Sire Ch Elvaston's Nations Cup TC, Dam Ch Cathlion's  Azeri of Hallmark
Owner Katherine & Ken Tank

OPEN BITCHESCh
WINNER'S BITCH
BEST OF WINNER'S
THREE  POINTS

1.  WELOVE DU CHIEN'S HONEY BE GOOD Breeder Jeffry Moebius & Jane  Kerner
Sire Champion Braunhaus Samari Dam Ch WeLove Du Chien's Gwenevere Owner  Evan &
Tedi Ginsburg

2.   BACKACHERS SHA NAY NAY Breeder Richard & Elizbeth  Sottile Sire Ch Mar
Haven And The Beat Goes On Dam Ch Bachccers O'Sole Mio Owner  Richard &
Elizabeth Sottile

BEST OF BREED

CHAMPION WOODSIDE'S THE BOUNTY HUNTER Breeder Sandy Anderson, Linda Wheeler
and John Kilgour Sire Ch Kenlyn's Calvin Hi-Cliff Kaleef Dam Prairefire Zshota
 Rozsha Owner Bogb & Ellen Frink & Anthony Amoroso

BEST OPPOSITE SEX

CHAMPION LIEBCHEN'S BOOGIE WONDERLAND Breeder Gail Bauman & Cindy  Rarrat
Sire Ch Saterhaus Bad Boy of Nordlicht Dam Windmill's Livin On a Prayer  Owner
Gail Bauman & Dan Mosher

Sorry for the delay in posting, but I am doing this while on the ride home.
Yes, Tedi is driving.  It was a fun day, Franm did a great job as always,  and
it is good to see him looking so strong.  I spend a lot of the day  sitting
with Karoen Taylor and Ellen Frink, as well as The Guz, so lots of  laughts.
It is always more fun to win, and to have Twyla finish Patron is  a big high
for me. I do like the dog a lot, and think he is one of the great  ones.  So,
of
course is Honey.

Now to back seat drive the rind home, and more from the next show.

Evan

Asgard German Shepherds
http://www.asgardgsd.com/
Where Type Movement and Temperament come   together

listings at AOL Autos.