[ SHOWGSD-L ] Sunday in California

  • From: ELG440@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 24 Apr 2005 14:49:05 EDT

Thurban wanted me to send this early so he could see how it works. So, here
is the first part of the show.

It looked like it wasn't going to be another fantastic day, it was 60 and
raining when we left, but now the sun is out, everyone is ready, and things
look
 good.

I see the judge, Michael is walking the ring, he brought Susan and I
understand they have done some of the tourist stuff. Tedi is talking to
Thurmond  and
Mercedes. I heard yesterday that Mercedes was the victim of a home invasion
robbery, but she is smiling today and laughing.

Bob and Darlene are setting up the tent next to me, and I see Pat Brown is
here and has set up the display table. It helps to have talent.  Debbie  Kaser
is talking to Lou from San Antonio, (who insisted I spell his name right  this
time).  I see Jack Newton is working to set up the show, and Paul  Mazzone is
watching everyone start to move in. Laurie Bealeau is talking to  Terry, who
is the photographer again, and Ann Thompson is still smiling from  yesterday.

Bill Tank and Nikki are here, and I see Eric has a whole set of clothes to
change into. I see Liz and Richard Sottile and MaryLou is here but Jack still
won't let her drive. The ring is awfully big, but I guess we can always cut it
 down.  Here comes Conin and Pat Easton, and Mary Garcia is brining a  dog.

The sun is now down, the air is cool and it looks like rain. But lots of
laughing and it looks like a fun show.  The Specials Class is even bigger.  I
don't know who is going to be shown, but this is the entry.

CH ELIPSE'S RACHEL CARSON, TC
CH. SCHATZMAR'S SHOWTIME
CH KURDEL'S  DIXIE CHICK
CH EDHEN'S SHE'S ALL THAT
CH RIVENDELL'S MAGNOLIA, TC
CH  NIKE CLAYFIELD CASANOVA, HT, TC
CH JERICHO'S WOULDA COULDA SHOULDA PT
CH.  ELVASTON'S NATIONS CUP, TC
CH ENCORE-ASARD O'CONNOR
CH JEZRA'S G-MAN
CH  JAGAN'S HAPPYANUNOIT
CH LORIEN'S LATE NIGHT
CH PIMALAN'S HARRY POTTER V  JERICHO
CH. KALEEF'S KISSNTELL VON MARTIN

It should be interesting.

IT'S SHOW TIME.

6-9 PUPPY DOG

1.   ZONI'S RED THE BAKER D LAKOTA Breeder Paul Mazzone and  Victoria Cayer
Sire Ch Caraland-Survival's Magellan Dam Ponca Hills Felicia  Owner Paul
Mazzone and Victoria Cayer

12-18 PUPPY DOGS

1.   JEZRA'S DAYTONA Breeder T. Radigan, E. Hill, C Caruso Sire  Ch Karagin's
Hoodlum of Castlehill Dam Elvastons Tuscany, HT owner T. Radigan,  R.
Nichols, K. taylor, C. Tellefson

NOVICE DOGS

1.   JEZRA'S TALLADEGA Breeder T. Radigan, E. Hill, C. Caruso  Sire Ch
Karagins Hoodlum of Castlehill Dam Elvastons Tuscany HT Owner T. Radigan  R
Nichols

BRED BY EXHIBITOR DOGS
RESERVE WINNER'S DOG

1.   PALADIN DREAM BOAT NCP Breeder Dr. Gloria S. Rice, J & I  dupzyk &
Sharlonna C. McGaha Sire Ch Nike Clayfield Casanova, HT, TC Dam
Paladin-Kansten
Good Vibrations, HIC, TC owner Dr. Gloria S. Rice &  Sharolonna C. McGaha

AMERICAN BRED DOGS

1.  LAKOTA'S RAPID FIRE D ZONI Breeder Paul Mazzone Sire ch Zoni's  Kurt
Russell Dam Ch Totana Piper Hill's Valkyrie D Zoni Owner Paul mazzone &
Victoria
Cayer

 2.   PALIDIN POLARIS NIKE CLAYFIELD Breeder Dr. Glroia S.  Rice sharlonna C.
McGaha Sire ch Nike Clayfield Cassanova HT, TC Dam Ch Paladin  Amelia Earhart
Castlehill, PT, TC owner Sharlonna C. McGaha & Dr. Gloria S.  Rice

3.   BACKACHERS CHANCELLOR V ALMAN Breeder R. Sottile, G. Merry,  A. Martin
Sire Ch Caraland-Survival's Magellan Dam Almars Indonesia Owner R.  Sotile, G.
Merry, A. Martin

4.   MAR HAVEN'S FLYING SOLO OF VAN OAK Breeder Bob Grady, Doris  Eastabrook,
Carolyn Martello Sire ch Elvaston's Southern Byrne Dam Mar Haven's  Flachette
Owner Mercedes & thurban Warrick, Carolyn Martello

OPEN DOG
WINNER'S DOG
TWO POINTS

1.  TALIMAR'S TOP SHELF TEBE NOBE Breeder Jamie Ross & Barbara  Ross and Jene
& Isabelle Dupzyk Sire Ch Karagin's Hoodlum of Castlehill Dam  Ch Tollhaus
T-Ho Aviana Owner Jamie Ross, Barbara Ross andJene & Isabelle  Dupzyk

2.  UTOPIA'S SMOOTH AS ICE Breeder Kathy A. Aubrey Sire Ch Rothan's  Glass
Palace Dam Utopia's Sig Alert Owner Cathleen Bennett & Joe Guay

3.   FAIRHOPE'S PIT BOSS Breeder Jim Hope, Robert a Lacantara  & Stormy Hope
Sire Ch Backacher's Ruggiero V Milo Dam Fairhope's Firedance V  Jarnan owner
Laura L. Thomas & Stormy Hope

There seems to be a trend here today. I see Tom Brown without Vivian,
Jennifer without Paul, and Mario doesn't seem to have his wife either.  I  may
have
to talk to Tedi about this possibility.  I guess we are going to  Jack's after
the show to look at Patriot puppies. I do hope Tedi is not thinking  of
buying one, but you never do know.

6-9 PUPPY BITCHES
BEST PUPPY

1.   RIVENDELL'S START THE COMMOTION Breeder Paul & Jennifer  root Sire Ch
Jacar- Rivendell's Brando HSAs, TC Dam Rivendell Utopia's Sachet  Jericho Owner
Paul & Jennifer Root

2.   NIKE CLAYFIELD KEEPSAKE ANGEL NCP Breeder Sharlonna C.  McGaha & Dr.
Glroia S. Rice Sire Ch Nike Clayfield Casannova, HT, TC Dam  Nike Clayfield
Winning Colors Owner Sharlonna C. McGaha & Dr. Gloria S.  Rice

3.   VON MARTIN'S OH SUZANNA Breeder Yvonne Martin & Margaret  Sherr Sire Ch
Kaleef's American Cowboy Dam Brier Hill's Miss Emma Owner Yvonne  Martin

9-12 PUPPY BITCHES

1.      MAR-CIA LEALYNN'S ROSIE Breeder Mary E.  Garcia & Liz Leschhorn Sire
ch Caraland- Survival's Magellan Dam Encore's  O'Shea owner Mary E. Garcia

2.   RIVENDELL-CHOPAE QUERIDA Breeder Lissa Cunningham &  Jennifer Root Sire
ch Jaccar-Rivendell's Brando HSAs Dam Rivendell-Utopia  Serenade HIAs Owner
Jim & Lissa cunningham & Paul & Jennifer  Root

3.  SIERRA N TALIMAR'S READY TO GO Breeder Lori McCants/J. Dupzyk/B.  Ross
Sire Ch Backachers Ruggiero V Milo Dam Talimar's Kitkat Tebe Nobe Owner  Lori
McCants/ J & I Dupzyk / B Ross

Evan
_Asgard German  Shepherds_ (http://www.asgardgsd.com/)
http://www.asgardgsd.com/
Where Type Movement  and Temperament come together