[ SHOWGSD-L ] Sunday San Bernadino/Riverside Brag

  • From: "Anne Thompson" <Jagan-shepherds@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Jun 2010 11:38:09 -0700

I want to thank Charlie Mardecz for Awarding Best of Breed to Sel Ch. Jagan's
Happyanunoit from the Veteran Class.  Happy  turned 9 years old on May 28.
Many thanks to Lorry Bellah for the beautiful handling job.  I can't tell you
how much it meant to me to see this duo go in the ring and do their thing.  It
still gives me chills everytime I see them go around the show ring.
Also I would like to congratulate her daughter, Jagan-Lenlor's Solikehappy
(aka Bella).  Bella is out of AOE Sel Ch Lenlor's Maximus, ROM.  She went Best
in Futurity on Friday and Reserve Winners Bitch on Sunday.  This is her second
major Reserve and she was the final qualifier for Happy's Rom.  Many thanks to
Ellen Borders and Pam Odell my co-owners who have done all the right things for
Bella and to Karen Taylor for doing such a great job of conditioning her.  Last
but not least many thanks to Jerry Guzman for presenting Miss Bella so
beautifully.

"We are doing the  major 'Happy' dance here this week!!!!!
Anne Thompson #343743
chefannet@xxxxxxx
www.pamperedchef.biz/annehthompson
Bookmark my site today!