[ SHOWGSD-L ] Sunday, Long Beach in California

  • From: ELG440@xxxxxxx
  • To: Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 6 Sep 2009 17:01:51 EDT

The after show dinner was well attended.  I think it had about  thirty
people there, and good Italian food.  The show itself had a lot of  talk about
the election and everyone expressed an opinion with good cheer and a  bit of
laughs. It helped that Flower Boy was involved.  We drove back to  the park
after dinner and sat a bit with the Brockett/Freedberg group, always  fun.
Lots of puppies to play with.

Then Richard Sottile and Bill Basu came by to look at out six week old
puppies.  It may have been a mistake, they are still crying for more
attention. I may have to go out and play with them a bit more. I give so much
for
the dogs.

I got a call for Vivian this morning about six, it seems the wedding last
night at The Park had some social beverages, and they tore down our ring.
So, I  went over early to set it up again, and moved it. Everyone was upset,
it is  difficult to go to two different areas of a park on the same day. I
told them  they should pull their entries.

Bob Freeny helped me setting up the speakers, it was like having Tedi here.
 No matter what I did, he had a better idea, and he was right.  Gene and
Sharon Pico just got her and Tom and Vivian Brown drove up. We get to drive
on  the grass, and that is a kick.  I see that Liz Leshhorn brought Robert,
and  Jerry Plager is here setting up the coffee, so it looks like a dog show.

The motor home folks are out, Sheryll and Debbie Freeberg on her scooter.
He leg is doing a lot better but she used a scooter to go distances.  Tedi
just got here, so now I can find out how much I did wrong.  I suffer  so.

I tried to read the ballot this morning. Donâ??t they know we are  ageing?
That must be 8 pt. type.  It is a good thing I already know  what I am going
to do, but I have a problem with all the by-law changes.  I  will get a
magnifying glass tomorrow in the office and try to read it.

Judy Morgan, (Fuller) is here with her daughter Jody to clean up after the
wedding, and she brought her dad Bob Fuller yesterday, and he looks great.
 Raul and Ordie are here waiting for Jean and Sharon Pico, they roped off
the  ring. It is a small entry, but lots of people. I think every entry has
two  people.

I did get to say hello yesterday to Erin Nellis and Kim Schooley, and  they
are here today as well, all color coordinated and hanging with the ever
popular Carol Weal.  I see that the ring is starting to fill in now, and  even
more people than yesterday.  I see Collette Skinner and Threressa  Royer
here too.  I didnâ??t get to talk to everyone yesterday, and I will try  to do
better today.

Kathy Bennett came by and is entered in open bitches but isnâ??t showing to
day. Ben Bignoria is here asking for coffee, and I see Twyla just got here
with  a new hair cut.  I am surprised to see The Guz just got here, and I see
Sam  Isreal over the other side of the ring.  I get a lot of grief beause I
 donâ??t mention some people, and I do it on purpose to aggrivate as many as
I can.  Often I just canâ??t remember names, so I donâ??t try.

The judge is here now, and I just realized how much Jenn looks like Joan
Fox.  Maybe it is the haircut.  Ron Lucas is here to do the photos  again,
and it is going to be a great show.

Paula Seeker is here, wearing a shirt from the Butternut Bread wrappers,
and so is Jerry Graham.  With this group, it has to be a fun day. I see  Bill
Basu is working the crowd, and lots of laughs. Terri Miles Green brought
Jesse with her, and I see that Gloria Rice is here today, I donâ??t remember
seeing her yesterday.

GERMAN SHEPHERD DOG CLUB OF L0NG BEACH
SUN Judge: Mrs. Jennifer Root

Puppy, 6-9 Months Dogs.

110 SAT ___3____ SUN _______
Mar Haven's Black Magic. DN24344201.  02/11/2009. Breeder: Frank &
Carolyn Martello, Doris Estabrook. By: Ch  Trafalgar's Full Throttle -
Ch Mar Haven's Black Magic. Owner: Bob &  Darlene Ghigleri. Agent:
Bill Basu.

111 SAT ____2___
Victory's Wincredible. DN23614406. 12/15/2008.  Breeder: Ken &
Katherine Tank. By: Ch Garter's EMale Fran-Jo Annelsle -  Flusstanz
Sensation Of Victory. Owner: Katherine & Ken Tank & Sandy  Barnes.
Agent: Ken Tank.

112 SAT _1____ SUN __1_____
Annimus Mac The Knite. DN23819901.  02/14/2009. Breeder: Hallie
McMullen. By: Ch Sater Nordlicht Hardrive - Ch  Van Cleeves Ella
Fitzgerald. Owner: Mitch & Mellisa  McCulley.

113 SAT _______ SUN _______
Rocky Von Zoni.  DN24470808. 02/05/2009. Breeder: P Mazzoni. By:
Yasko Vom Fleischerheim -  Sarah Von Zoni. Owner: P Mazzoni.

12-18 Months Dogs.

114 SAT _______ SUN _______
Kimber's Coldplay. DN21885204. 06/26/2008.  Breeder: Kim Schooley,
Tracy Radigan & Ben Bigornia. By: Ch Cross Timers  San Francisgogh -
Scarab's Wild Ecstacy Jezra. Owner: Kim & Dan  Schooley.

115 SAT _1______ SUN __1_____
Lorien's Leverage V Cantar. DN22592801.  08/14/2008. Breeder:
Georgette Lilley, Twyla Miner, Robert A. Alcantara, Jr.  By: Ch Lorien's
Patron
- Ch Geor-Jan's Onstar. Owner: Twyla Miner &  Robert A.
Alcantara, Jr.

116 SAT _______ SUN _______
Jake Von Zoni. DN21847301. 05/25/2008.  Breeder: P. Mazzone. By:
Gello von Lear - Ch Zoni V Lair Of Totana Piper  Hill. Owner: Paul Mazzoni.

Novice Dogs.

117 SUN ___1____
Nike Clayfield Paladin Romeo HT. DN18898204.  02/14/2007. Breeder: Dr
Gloria S Rice, Sharlonna McGaha, Debra Kaser, Joyce  Shlep. By: Ch Nike
Clayfield Cassanova, HT PT HCT JHD CGC TC - Mariner's  Diva Dâ??â??Arte.
Owner: Breeders

Bred By Exhibitor Dogs.

118 SAT _______
Norhouse-Dream Come True Thunder Road. DN18853007.  08/03/2007.
Breeder: Eric Norby & Joan Intersimone & Bradley Sipp.  By: New Era's
Tarzan
- Norhaus Gabrielle Of Dream Come True. Owner: Eric  Norby & Joan
Intersimone. Agent: Eric Norby.

American Bred Dogs.

119 SAT __2_____ SUN ____2___
Backachers Cowboy Kid. DN21326004. 01/07/2008. Breeder: Richard &
Elizabeth Sottile. By: Ch Marhaven's Last Cowboy Song - Kurdel
FlyLikeTheWind V Bkachers. Owner: Sharon Pratt. Agent: Raul Carrillo.

120 SAT _______ SUN _______
Utopia's Gallant Yancy. DN13162602.  09/30/2005. Breeder: Kathy
Aubrey/Debra Kaser. By: Utopia's Encore For  Mariner - Utopia's Cranberry.
Owner: Earl James.

121 SAT _______ SUN _______
Sutake Of Angelrun. DN15782002. 08/26/2006.  Breeder: Gail Caldwell &
Jackie Ambrose. By: Ch Backachers Chancellor V  Almar - Angelrun's
Sarsaparillo. Owner: Richard Sotille & Gail Caldwell.

122 SAT __3_____ SUN ____1___
Mariner's Black Angus. DN14354504.  04/12/2006. Breeder: Debra Kaser
& Joyce Shelp. By: Utoia's Smooth As  Ice - Ch Mariner's Aria D'Arte.
Owner: Debra Kaser & Joyce Shelp.

123 SAT _1 WD______ SUN _3______
Mar Haven's Ace of Spades. DN19541701.  08/29/2007. Breeder: Carolyn
Martello. By: Ch Karizma's Nicaragua -  MarHaven's Southrern Nights.
Owner: Collette Skinner & Debra Kaser,  Carolyn Martello.

Open Dogs.

124 SAT _1 RWD______ SUN  _2 RWD______
LouRo's Noah V Caraland. DN10348710. 03/03/2005. Breeder: Louis
Christina & Jack Newton. By: Ch Caraland's-Survival Magellan - Ch Lace
Of Lou-Ro. Owner: Pat & Cheryl Draper & JackNewton, L Christina.
Agent: Jerry Guzman.

125 SAT _______ SUN _______ Scherazar's Mirage V Shagen HT. DN07900104.
05/23/2004. Breeder:
Janice L Staley. By: Ch Karagin's HoodlumOf Castlehill  - Ch Scherazar's
Zoria. Owner: Gene & Sharon Pico. Agent: Raul  Carrillo.

126 SAT _2______ SUN ___1 WD___BOW_
Eagle Hills  Cabernet Sauvignon. DN11042402. 05/06/2005. Breeder:
Peter & Rhonda  Cacioppo. By: Ch Pinebuck's Kidd Carson - Eagle Hill's
Sail Ahead. Owner:  Breeder Agent: Sheryl Brockett.

127 SUN ___3____
Paladin Sirius Nike Clayfield HT. DN00900204. 05/18/2002. Breeder:
Dr  Gloria S Rice & Sharlonna C McGaha. By: Ch Nike Clayfield Casanova
HTPT  HCT JHD CGC TC - Ch Paladin Amelia Earhart Castlehill HT PT HCT JHD
CGC TC.  Owner: Breeders

SAT
Winners Dog _123_____ Reserve ______ Points__3__ Dogs___9_____

SUN
Winners Dog _126_____ Reserve __124____ Points___3_____  Dogs__9______
Division 9 Point Scale For Dogs:
2 = 1 Pt 9 = 2 Pts 15 = 3  Pts 17 = 4 Pts 21 = 5 Pts

REGULAR BITCH CLASSES

Puppy, 6-9 Months Bitches.

128 SAT ___1____ SUN ___1__BEST PUPPY__
Clayfield Scarab Madison.  DN24226501. 12/10/2008. Breeder: Sharon &
Michael Avery, Ben Bigorinia,  Isabelle Dupzyk. By: Ch Woodsides The
Bounty Hunter - Ch Tebe Nobe Bodacious  Rivendell HT. Owner: Bob &
Darlene Ghigleri. Agent: Bill Basu.

12-18 Months Bitches.

129 SAT _______ SUN _______
Asgard's Jill. DN22958402. 08/17/2008.  Breeder: Evan & Tedi
Ginsburg. By: Ch Encore-Asgardâ??â??s O'Conner - We  Love DuChien's Honey Be
Good. Owner: Jacque & Tom Philippbar.

130 SAT _______ SUN _______
Starlight's Masquerade Of Backachers.  DN22447906. 07/15/2000.
Breeder: Richard and Elizabeth Sottile. By: Ch  Backachers Whalen V Jericho
-
Kurdelflylikethe Wind v Bkachers. Owner:  Sharon Pratt & Jessica
Jager. Agent: Raul Carrillo.

131 SAT _2______ SUN __4_____
TjR's-Animus A Torrid Affair PT.  DN22019406. 05/13/2008. Breeder:
Hallie McMullen. By: Ch Signaure's Cooper V  Knaufhill - Ch Rivendell's
On The Money HSAs. Owner: Theresa Royer &  Hallie McMullen.

132 SAT __1_RWB____ SUN _______
Steppenwind DG V Cantar. DN22262601.  05/03/2008. Breeder: Liane
Fossland & Robert Alcantara Jr. By: Ch  Kenlyn's Coach HiCliff Kaleef - Ch
Mar Havens Wind Beneath My Wings. Owner:  Michael Burk & Robert A
Alcantara Jr.

133 SAT _3______ SUN ___1____
Kimber's Sweet Escape. DN21885202.  06/26/2008. Breeder: KiM
Schooley, Tracy Radigan & Ben Bigornia. By: Ch  Cross Timbers San
Francisgogh
- Scarab's Wild Ecstacy Jezra. Owner: Kim  Schooley. Agent: Cindy
Tellefsen.

134 SUN ___3____
Treasure Ranch Brandy. DN21165305. 04/05/2008.  Breeder: Laura L.
Thomas. By: Ch Nike Clayfield Casanova P.T. - Treasure's  Unchained
Melody. Owner: Laura L. Thomas.

135 SAT _______ SUN _______
WeLoveDuChien's Circe Of Stoneway.  DN22215804. 12/13/2008. Breeder:
K. Kerner, J Moebius, R Eaton. By: Ch  KenlynKaleef's Hudson v Anneisle
- WeLoveDuChiens Be All You Can. Owner: E.  and T. Ginsburg.

136 SAT _4______ SUN ___2____
Yoncalla's Soul Survivor V Merivern.  DN21478101. 03/13/2008. Breeder:
Vincent M Imhoff & Thomas D Pryor. By:  Yoncalla's Make My Day V
Lealynn - Krissd's Latte Of Merivern. Owner: Robert  & Linda Freeny.

Bred By Exhibitor Bitches.

137 SAT __2_____
Treasure Ranch Brandy. DN21165305. 04/05/2008.  Breeder: Laura L.
Thomas. By: Ch Nike Clayfield Casanova P.T. - Treasure's  Unchained
Melody. Owner: Laura L. Thomas.

138 SAT _______
Dream Come True-Norhaus Dirty Dancing. DN21039001.  12/10/2007.
Breeder: Joan Intersimone & Eric Norby. By: New Era's Tarzan  - Witmer's
Exodia Of Vanderwerth. Owner: Joan Intersimone & Eric Norby.  Agent:
Eric Norby.

139 SAT _1______ SUN ____1___
Mariner's Rhyme Of Shadow Acres.  DN20367401. 07/14/2007. Breeder:
Debra Kaser, Joyce Shelp, Cindy Tellefsen,  Sheryl Brockett. By: Ch
Kenlyn's Aires V HiCliff - Ch Mariner's Jenny From  The Block. Owner:
Debra Kaser & Joyce Shelp, Cindy Tellefsen, Sheryl  Brockett.

140 SUN ___2____
Nike Clayfield Fallen Angel NCP, HT. DN08929303.  09/09/2004. Breeder:
Dr Gloria S Rice & Sharlonna McGaha. By: Ch Nike  Clayfield Casanova HT
PT HCT JHD CGC TC - Nike Clayfield Winning Colors.  Owner:
Sherry Kenachu & Breeders.

American Bred Bitches.

141 SAT _2______ SUN ___3____
Thompsons Nicole Kidman V Backacher. DN22447907. 07/15/2008. Breeder:
Richard & Elizabeth Sottile. By: Ch Backachers Whaen V Jericho -
KurdelFlyLiketheWind V Backacher. Owner: Pamela & Gary E  Thompson.

142 SAT _1______ SUN _1______
Shanty's Bellaigo.  DN17132001. 01/26/2007. Breeder: Sharon E Buckley
& Jean M Lallensack.  By: Ch Karagin's Hoodlum Of Castlehill - Ch
Shanty's Tanugeray. Owner:  Sharon Bukley & Jean Lallensack. Agent:
Cindy Telleffsen.

143 SAT _______ SUN _______
Candia's Miss Devine Ya Ya. DN02846603.  04/13/2003. Breeder: Candice
Zumwalt. By: Avonleas Bill Of Rights V Asgard -  Ch Candia's From
The Get Go. Owner: C Bennett & J Guay, C Zunwalt.  Agent: Tiffany
Ayers.

144 SUN ___2____
Nike Clayfield Paladin Juliet DN18898202. 02/14/2007.  Breeder:
Sharlonna McGaha, Dr Gloria Rice, Debra Kaser, Joyce Shelp. By: Ch  Nike
Clayfield Casanova, HT, PT HCT JHD TC CGC - Mariner's Diva D'Arte.
Owner: Breeders

Open Bitches.

145 SAT _______ SUN __1 _WB NEW CHAMPION____
Mariner's Akaya PT. DN14354505. 04/12/2006. Breeder: Debra Kaser,
Joyce  Shelp & Cathleen Bennett. By: Utopia's Smooth As Ice - Ch
Mariner's Aria  D'arte. Owner: Peg Graham & Debra Kaser.

146 SUN _______
Nikeclayfield Keepsake Angel NCP,HT, PT, CGC,.  DN08929302. 09/09/2004.
Breeder: Dr Gloria Rice & Sharlonna McGaha. By:  Ch Nike Clayfield
Casanova, HT, HCT, CGC, TC - Nike Clayfield Winning  Colors. Owner:
Elizabeth Hartwig & Sharlonna McGaha & Dr Gloria  Rice.

147 SAT _1_WB BOW_____
Flusstanz Sensation Of Victory.  DN13867901. 01/20/2006. Breeder: Ken
& Kathy Tank & Lorraine Cohen.  By: Ch Elvaston's Nations Cup - Ch
Cathlin's Azeri Of Hallmark. Owner:  Katherine & Ken Tank. Agent:
Ken Tank.

148 SAT __4_____ SUN _______
Crossroad's Candle In The Wind.  DN09606002. 10/22/2004. Breeder: C
Bennett, J Guay,D Kaser & A Kaser.  By: Ch Rogue's Renegade - Mariners
Three Fives. Owner: C Bennett & J  Guay, D Kaser.

149 SAT __2_____ SUN __2 RWB_____
Charan's Masquerade Of Kimber.  DN12602706. 10/21/2005. Breeder:
Angie Martin & Kim Schooley. By: Ch  Danka's Dream Catcher V Stoyland TC -
Kimbers Faith Of Charan. Owner: Angie  Martin & Kim Schooley, Carol
Weale.

150 SAT _______ SUN  _______
Coastline Blackerry. DN16363701. 08/29/2006. Breeder: Jacque &  Tom
Philippbar. By: Ch Mar Haven's Man In Black - Lorien's Morgan Le Fay.
Owner: Jacque & Tom Philippbar.

151 SAT __3_____ SUN  __3_____
Donna Of Lou-Ro. DN17350408. 01/25/2007. Breeder: Louis Christina.
By: Ch Marquis Stealing The Show - Ch Lace Of Lou-Ro. Owner:
Samuel  Israel.

152 SUN ___4____
Windspirit's Major Kira HT.  DN09061306. 10/20/2004. Breeder: Sonja
Calderon. By: Ch Alkay Spiritwind's  Blackjack - Spiritwind's Misty
Blues. Owner: Sonja Calderon. Agent:  Sharlonna McGaha.

SAT

Winners Bitch_147_____ Reserve_132_____Points__2____ Bitches__14______

SUN

Winners Bitch__145____ Reserve__149____Points__3____ Bitches___18_____
Division 9 Point Scale For Bitches:
2 = 1 Pt 10 = 2 Pts 18 = 3 Pts 22 =  4 Pts 28 = 5 Pts

VETERAN DOG

153 SAT_______ SUN__1 BOS____
Ch Paladin Dream Boat, NCP, CD RE HT PT  HS HCT JHD CGC TC 8/19/2002
DN0203403 Breeder Dr Gloria Rice, Sharlonna  McGha, Jene & Isabelle Dupzyk
By:
Ch Nike Clayfield Casanova, HT PT HCT  JHD CGC TC â??â??Paladin-Kansten Good
Vibrations HT PT HCT JHD CGC TC Dog Owner:  Hazel Maloney & James & Dr
Gloria
Rice & Sharlonna McGaha

Best Of Breed.

154 SAT _______ SUN ___BOB____
Ch Jagan-Karagin-Miterhaun Ticklme-Elmo  RN. DN14655204. 03/28/2006.
Breeder: Anne Thompson, Karen Taylor & Jerry  Gzuzman. By: Ch Karigan's
Hoodlum Of Castlehill - Ch Jagan's Happanunoit.  Owner: Terrie Miles
Green & Jesse W Green. Bitch Agent: Jerry Guzman.

155 SAT _BOS______
Ch Backachers Soprano. DN09877405. 02/20/2005.  Breeder: Karen
Gardner & Richard Sottile. By: Ch Pimlan's Harry Potter V  Jericho - Ch
Backachers O'Sole Mio. Dog Owner: Karen Gardner & Rchard  Sottile. Agent:
JR Alcantara.

156 SAT _______
Ch DCT Tebe-Nobe Me & Bobby McGee. DN14205901.  02/23/2006. Breeder:
Joan Intersimone, Eric Norby, Jene & Isabelle  Dupzyk. By: Ch Avion
Braeburn - Dream Come True-Rivendell Janice Joplin.  Owner: Joan
Intersimone & Eric Norby, Jene & Isabelle Dupzyk. Dog  Agent: Eric Norby.

157 SAT __BOB_____ SUN _______
Ch Lorien's  Pandemonium. DN12815402. 11/20/2005. Breeder: Twyla Miner,
Georgette Lilley,  Agnes Fuchs. By: Ch TR's Antonio - Ch Geor-Jan
Lorien's Ice Castles. Bitch  Owner: Twyla Miner & Georgette Lilley,
Agnes Fuchs.

158 SUN _______
Intl Am Ch Asgard Harley Davidson V Plamark, HT, TC,.  DN10422807.
03/19/2005. Breeder: Jeri Plager. By: Ch Encore-Asgard's  O'Connor -
Plamark's Electra Of Asgard. Dog Owner: Paula Cooke & Chuck  Sedgewick &
Tedi Ginsburg.

SAT

Best Of Breed _______ Best Of Winners _________
Best Of Opposite Sex To  Best Of Breed ________Best Puppy________

SUN

Best Of Breed ____________ Best Of Winners _______________
Best  Opposite Sex ______Best Puppy_____Best Opposite Puppy ____

It was a fun show and Harley looked great. I like what Jenn did, and it
was interesting to see the dogs a second day, on different surface. I went
into  the ring,and didnâ??t kill myself, so it is all good.  On to Labor Day.

Evan L.  Ginsburg
Asgard German Shepherds
http://www.asgardgsd.com/