[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Sunday Brag : )

  • From: carolyn mckenna <carolynmckenna@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, Gsdstyle@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 9 Nov 2009 08:31:34 -0800 (PST)

             Nice win !  Bill Shelton is an excellent judge.  He is probably
          the top Pembroke breeder in the country, and Pems are so
similar to shepherds my husband called our Pems our condominium
shepherds. In fact, their standard used to state " movement
(described much like ours) is very important, especially as viewed
 from the side."
              Carolyn