[ SHOWGSD-L ] Sunday Brag : )

  • From: Gsdstyle@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 8 Nov 2009 19:24:10 EST

Kysarah's Ashkin for Trouble, aka Talka, was Winners Dog from the 12-18
month class at the Souhegan Kennel Club today under Mr. Bill Shelton. Talka,
bred by Frank DeBem and co-owned by Frank and Liz DeBem, Steve and me, is
by Trouble out of Brownhill-Kysarah Piece A Ash. Thanks to Abbey Hathaway for
 making him look soooooooo handsome! Mr. Shelton is new to judging our
breed from  what I understand, but his procedure was easy to follow and he
looked like he  was truly enjoying judging German Shepherds. It's a pleasure to
find someone who  makes it a pleasure to show!
Hope everyone had as good weekend at the shows as we did!
Pat
Sel CH  Gus ROM; 3x Sel CH Trouble RN, ROM; CH Maddy; CH Tia; CH Ben; CH
Tarzan; CH.  Picasso, BOF Piper, BP 2009 Natl Johnny B. Goode.
_www.gsdstyle.com_ (http://www.gsdstyle.com/) , photo biz @
_www.snowheronstudios.com_
(http://www.snowheronstudios.com/)