[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Summe upday

  • From: Scharo777@xxxxxxx
  • To: LSelmon@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2008 10:16:07 EST

Aww, thank you Linda.  And then we got to the show site Sunday  morning to
pack to go hope and found someone had stolen out trailer on Sat.  night  We had
to rent one to get the grill, canopies, and golf cart  home.  Al Melvin and
Bob & Teresa Coble stayed with us and helped  to find a rental place with
trailers, although we had to take a car  hauler.  Then they all pitched in and
help
us pack it.  Bob had to get  some work from Home Depot to fill in some holes
on the bottom, but it  worked.  Thanks to all for your help.

In a message dated 11/14/2008 8:56:21 A.M. Central Standard Time,
LSelmon@xxxxxxx writes:
I am so  glad Summer is better. The Andersons are very nice people, as is
Marry Trip. "What a Party".
Texas was wonderful. Carol & Bob Moore  sure can cook. We had a  wonderful
time. However the bad  people
had to take money, drugs and jewelry. That is the world we live in.
Linda

SELMON  SHEPHERDS HOME OF
AM/CAN SEL CH EAGLE VALLEYS  HERCULES &
CH BABY  SCARLETT & JACOB &  ENZO
**************Get the Moviefone Toolbar. Showtimes, theaters, movie  news &
more!(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100000075x1212774565x1200812037/aol?redir=
htt

POST  is Copyrighted 2008.  All material remains the property of the original
kind  are permitted without prior permission of the original author AND of the

FORBIDDEN,
AND IS A VIOLATION OF LAW.  VIOLATORS OF THIS PROHIBITION WILL BE PROSECUTED.

VISIT OUR  WEBSITE - http://showgsd.org