[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Suggestions

  • From: Cynthia VanDenBerge <vande001@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Show GSD List <Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Jan 2005 14:43:29 -0800 (PST)

Well, I would certainly be for this, but, not to be negative, how much do we
think this will really impact entries?  I mean, that is the whole point of the
discussion.  So, a few more entries per show?  Maybe it would be more?
I think, as do others who have posted very eloquently, that the problem is
money.
Cynthia
 I totally agree with her,
especially about the change AKC made last year by not allowing a minor child
in the
home to show in Bred By when the parents are the Breeder/Owner. Let's get
together, list ideas like these and take them forward to AKC.