[ SHOWGSD-L ] Suggest, don't kill the messinger

  • From: ELG440@xxxxxxx
  • To: Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 8 Nov 2009 13:45:30 EST

In a message dated 11/8/2009 10:24:00 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,
lindabankhead@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

Please,  find some other post to chew on!  Is it necessary to always try
and find  fault? Can't we just say how wonderful it is that the interviews
are being  done?

I have found that no matter what you try to do, there is going to be
someone who will find fault in it.

That is why projects such as the interviews need to be done by a person,
not a committee.  When Gail did hers, she just went out and did them, then
published them. Had she asked for approval, or obtained final reviews, it
probably would never have been done.

The same thing was when the illustrated standard was done. One person did
it, and then it was published.

When I was going to do the Video interviews, I was just going to do it on
my own, and then if no one wanted to see them, fine. Then another club
member  wanted to help, so I said I would be happy to work with him. Then he
decided to  take it to the board, and sent me a list of those he wanted to use,
and started  to put lots of complications on it. So, I decided to just let
him go with  it.  I told him I wished him luck and he could take over the
project.

Nothing ever happened.

Let's compliment Linda for this project, and commend her on doing something
 of value.  If you have a criticism of what is being done, let her know in
a  constructive way, and then discuss it.

If when the interviews are done, and when they are printed, I doubt  anyone
will  be forced to read them.

Much like my posts that people complain about.  I get lots of  criticism
for the Blog.  I guess that comes with the territory, and I have  always
suggested that no one read what I write.

Most of the Judges in Court seem to ignore me, why shouldn't everyone  else?

I have an appearance on a criminal case in Banning, California on Monday
and then a big business litigation trial on Tues.  My client's partner  stole
$115,000.00 from the partnership when it was being wound up, and claims
she was entitled to it when I sued her.

It looks like another fun week.

And, leave Linda alone before she gives up like I did.

Evan L.  Ginsburg
Asgard German Shepherds
http://www.asgardgsd.com/