[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Subject: no veteran class at fort wayne shows

  • From: "Bill Sinclair" <sincagsd@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <gretchanya@xxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <mcchp@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 5 Sep 2008 20:15:57 -0400

Hi All,
We always have Veterans in Obedience each show.  Our next show will be October
25th, Art Cartwright, obedience and Rally.  Our breed judge will be Ed Barritt.
 That is the Southern New Jersey GSDC, Lumberton, NJ.  Gloria Sinclair,
Corresponding Secretary
  From: cindy pickett <mcchp@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:mcchp@xxxxxxxxx>>
  Subject: [ SHOWGSD-L ] no veteran class at fort wayne shows
  To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  Date: Thursday, September 4, 2008, 6:51 PM

  i read the list occasionally as my one and only female shepherd is now spayed
  and just turned 7. i was wanting to show her as veteran bitch at the fort
wayne
  shows in several weeks, i printed up a blank entry off of info dog and sent it
  to the show secretary. i got a phone call this past weekend say there were no
  classes was veterans. could someone tell me why please?
  if this has already been discussed i am sorry so just email me a private
reply.

  Thanks,

  %Storyville% Cindy Pickett South Bend,In.
Macchp@xxxxxxx<mailto:Macchp@xxxxxxx>

  ?Becky T. Dickson
  www.GretchAnya.com<http://www.gretchanya.com/>
  www.GSDbyDesign.com<http://www.gsdbydesign.com/>

  For assistance, please contact the List Management at
admin@xxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:admin@xxxxxxxxxxx>.

  VISIT OUR WEBSITE - www.showgsd.org<http://www.showgsd.org/>