[ SHOWGSD-L ] Subject line

  • From: ELG440@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2008 19:33:58 EDT

I am avoiding opening my 187 e-mails because they all seem to want to talk
about size, bigger being better, and how important size is.

As a constant receipient of ads suggesting I improve my anatomy, and having
always wondered who these people had been talking to, I am just a bit
relunctant  to read these e-mails due to my concern that they are personal
criticisms
and  will cause me no end of anguish, frustration and ego-smashing.

So, I am asking my  staff here at the law office, (Irma, Julie and  Kolina),
to go through them and only provide to me those that are about  dogs, and to
send the rest to Flower Boy, who has always told me that he enjoys  all sorts
of self help information.  In the event you have a personal  message for me, so
mark it, and I promise to read it, consider the suggestions,  and to respond.

Evan  Ginsburg
Asgard German Shepherds
http://www.asgardgsd.com/