[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Subject: Re: why did it happen?

  • From: Peggy <pmick@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: EJDegen@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 01 Sep 2005 22:09:02 -0400

Julie - you didn't read what I wrote about it.  Who said it was
factual?  It probably is...but that isn't a topic for the list.
I just thought it was interesting...but I already said that.
    What's more interesting than the actual content, however, at least
to me, is that this link is being circulated around the world...and
believe me, the Europeans will believe it.
Peggy