[ SHOWGSD-L ] Subject: Re: futurities gone? there here their fine

  • From: RopajaGSD@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2005 23:50:22 EDT

I agree with Fred and Christine...I took my Beau and Joli to their futurity
with only one handler and before the 'match" started I had a combination of
Linda Bankhead, Sheree Moses and Kent Boyles taking care of both of my
babes...they both took home the wood...I am certainly not a big name and I
don't
THINK I have a big mouth....and there were many times afterwards in  their show
careers that I not only was never at a loss for a handler, I had some  of them
come up to me and say that if my handler had any conflict they would be  more
than happy to take my dogs in the ring...I have had so much support, advice
and cooperation with my two young dogs, from handlers, stud dog owners  (Lynda
and Gene were ALWAYS there for me even though they had dogs of their own  to
show) and many of my fellow exhibitors and breeders....so getting a "good"
handler for your " good" dogs is not a problem.. ALSO in my  humble opinion,
you
have to be a "good" owner with all that  entails...Pauline

Pauline  Moon
Ropaja German Shepherd Dogs-Ch Ropaja's Chateau Beaulieu HIC; BIS  Ch
Ropaja's Chateau Beaujolais HIC; Ropaja's Viva L'Endimanche; Beecher (Retired
Seeing
Eye Dog)