[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Subject: Re: Vestibular disease?-OT Human

  • From: Stormy Hope <Stormy435@xxxxxxx>
  • To: gretchanya@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 12 Aug 2009 14:10:46 -0700

An interesting aside of this is that my daughter recently had this
happen to her.  Not as severe as the dogs got it, but dizzy as all get
out.  Dr. said it was because you have these little things in your ear
tubes (using lay language here, folks) that actually helps you
balance. However,
  as you (ahem) mature, they somehow aren't as moveable as they should
be and get "stuck."   If they don't start moving by themselves in a
week or so, there is therapy to help them along.   In her case, my
daughter's GSP moved too fast on the stairs, Daughter sat down VERY
fast, and no more dizzy.   (And a quick series of Baxter learning that
he does NOT every run in front of people on stairs :-)

Stormy