[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Subject: Re: Riverside Friday- night at the fights! (POLL)

  • From: "Liane Fossland" <lfossland@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <gretchanya@xxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2007 07:42:48 -0700

What did I miss here? I rolled back into Tucson from Claremont shortly after
midnight. If this happened on the show grounds I must have missed it. It
could not have been anything major, I was too busy watching my dog, after
all, this is what I came for. Windy was WD Saturday with a 5 point major
under Ralph Roberts, her 2nd one. I was too happy about that than to worry
about a fracas or fist fight however major or minor it might have been.
I was happy to see Jean Whalen and how well she carried herself. Kudos to
Bill Basu for asking to give her a big round of applause which she so very
much deserved. She told me that Dick would have wanted her to be there and
she was right.
My congratulations to all the winners. Beautiful dogs and bitches in every
class. My thanks to Ralph Roberts for giving Windy this honor, JR for having
done a superb job again, to Twyla Miner for continuing to improve my double
handling and for all the ring support that Windy received, especially from
the Arizona section who came home with quite a few wins from this show and
made us proud.
Lee F.