[ SHOWGSD-L ] Subject: Re: Review

  • From: gretchanya@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 11 Feb 2010 11:45:32 -0500

 Okay, so when I created a website for this purpose almost four years ago, it
was shot down in flames as ridiculous (gsdbydesign was developed as a site for
the Review before I decided to use it under a different name. BTW, this same
website was included in my proposal for the editor position). I guess I was
ahead of my time.
YES, the Review needs an electronic presence - no doubt about it. Not only does
it save money, it's excellent marketing for the club and the Review. And
there's plenty of software on the market right now that does it for you. Check
out Show Sight Magazine or the Dog News. Online FREE every month.
---------------------

Kmgraphic2@xxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Review

perhaps it is time to offer an online version of the Review as an  OPTION.
 i have to agree with jess that, to take away the printed  hard copy would
be a crime - computers crash and technology is not for  everyone.  we have
some old time GSDCA members who do not even own a  computer.  there is
nothing like having that hard copy to refer back to  again and again - i
treasure
my Reviews that go back over 60 years  yes,  they take up space but i am
thrilled to have them.  maybe we need to  appease both worlds.
jmo,
diane

Becky T. Dickson
www.gretchanya.com