[ SHOWGSD-L ] Subject: Re: New Topic: dog books

  • From: "Jodi Distilli" <djdistilli@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 04 Nov 2009 13:50:52 -0500

I believe Barbara Lopez still has books that you can give to puppy buyers.  I
have one in front of me, and it's entitled, "Raising and Training Your German
Shepherd Puppy."
The official publication of the GSDCA WDA.  I'm looking at the 4th edition,
printed in 2004. I'll go one step further here and say that it notes the book
price is: $6.50 or $35 for 10 plus $5 each additional copy to ship.   You have
to call Frank, Totana Piper Hill, for the books :)

I definitely like the look of the book that was mentioned; How to Raise Pup You
Can Live With.

What I like to do is once I get deposit on pup, if there is a child in the
family, such as a teen or preteen, I mail most of the puppy packet and book to
them in advance so the kids have some reading to do while waiting.

Jodi Distilli
www.dinovagsd.com