[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Subject: Re: NEW SUBJECT - ADD ON NAVIGATION UNITS

  • From: myjoygs@xxxxxxx
  • To: djdistilli@xxxxxxxxxxx, Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 05 Nov 2009 07:41:45 -0500

I had one incident driving to a dog show in Indianapolis, took me off the
interstate in the city, told me to take a right turn, well if I took a right
turn I would hit a building.  Needless to say I was arguing, okay swearing,
with the darn thing took a few turns and it re-calculated and we were on track.
 Scary....