[ SHOWGSD-L ] Subject: Re: NEW SUBJECT - ADD ON NAVIGATION UNITS

  • From: "Jodi Distilli" <djdistilli@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <spotted101@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 04 Nov 2009 15:36:43 -0500

Jessica MacMillan writes:
I am just waiting for the designers to ad "Turn Left/Right D*MN IT!" to the
vocabulary as she is recalculating
ha! I said to my son that it's going to go "tsk" and make a heavy sigh, roll
it's eyes, and say "recaaalculting."

To those who aren't familiar, when you're in a citified area and not used to
streets every 200 feet, for example, you can certainly miss your turn.  Or, if
you just zone out while driving, have the radio too loud, or, okay, I'll say,
if you're a woman (I am, so . . . VBG jk) it will recalculate for you and get
you right back on track.  Garmin, anyway. Not sure about others.

Jodi Distilli
www.dinovagsd.com