[ SHOWGSD-L ] Subject: Re: Huge Brag for a Very Little Boy and his Dog

  • From: "Dianna Tim Van Erem" <EremShep@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "Showgsd-l" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2011 12:32:06 -0700

Lee you said it so well.
Kathy Tank was not the only person with tears in their eyes.  Everyone
was cheering, laughing and crying, myself included.  When the judge
pointed to Hunter and Clooney it was as if we all won. Everyone was
hugging. Fabulous win.

Once Hunter got Clooney's attention he just did his thing and that
gorgeous sable boy never missed a step. It was a breathtaking sight.

A Big Congratulations to Hunter and Clooney for a well deserved win.

di

------------------------------

Msg: #5 in digest
From: "Liane Fossland" <lfossland@xxxxxxx<about:blank>>
Subject: Re: Huge Brag for a Very Little Boy and his Dog
Date: Sun, 11 Dec 2011 15:14:32 -0700

As an observer of Hunter's and Clooney's performance I must say that I have
never seen any young man so determined to make a statement as this young man
displayed. Clooney definitely gave him a "run for his money", and at the end
Hunter won together with his puppy dog. It was a sight to behold and it
simply was just a normal reaction by everyone who watched to cheer them on
to the well deserved 5 point major. What a team. I am so glad I was there to
watch it.
Lee F.